📣 Open position: Research Assistant II - HK Dolphin and Wild Boar Projects
Join our team, Applied Behavioural Ecology & Conservation Lab, at the University of Hong Kong! Dive into the Hong Kong Indo-Pacific humpback dolphin and Wild Boar Projects, employing anthropology and ecology methods to explore human-animal interactions.
· Assist in interviews and data collection across Hong Kong
· Use surveys, interviews, and observation methods
· Handle data processing tasks and write up results
· Bachelor’s/Master's degree in Social Sciences/Ecology or related fields
· Previous fieldwork experience in human-animal studies, biodiversity conservation, etc.
· Physical fitness for fieldwork
· Fluent in Cantonese and English
· Interest in potential PhD enrollment (from Sep 2024 or Jan 2025) is a plus
How to apply
· 6-month full-time role starting Oct 2023, with possible extension up to a year and support in expanding to a PhD if desired
· Apply by sending your CV and motivation letter to Dr Hannah Mumby (firstname.lastname@example.org)
· International applicants are encouraged to apply
Salary: HKD 18,240 - 20,540 per month (depending on experience)